Five Reasons to Get Professional Teeth Whitening In Houston, TX
Professional teeth whitening in Houston, TX is simple and effective
Photography by Pete
If you want to brighten up your smile, professional teeth whitening from your dentist is a great way to do it. Teeth whitening has become an increasingly popular choice for people who are looking to improve their appearance. Whitening can help remove stains and discoloration that have built up over time due to smoking, coffee drinking, or just natural aging of the tooth enamel.
Whitening your teeth professionally is a safe and effective procedure that can lighten your teeth up to 10 shades. People who are looking to brighten their smile without having to undergo drastic measures can use professional teeth whitening. The best part about professional teeth whitening is that there are no side effects!
Here are five reasons why professional teeth whitening from your dentist’s office might be the right choice for you!
Professional teeth whitening is safer and more effective than at-home treatments
For those who want the brightest smile possible without having to make drastic changes, professional teeth whitening offers an effective solution that can safely remove stains and discoloration. You may think that you save money by doing it yourself, but at-home treatments are not as effective. Professional teeth whitening is safer and more effective than at-home treatment because professional treatments use custom trays made of flexible plastic material to protect your gums from damage while also maximizing the effectiveness of the whitening gel.
Whitening your teeth can boost self-esteem and confidence
Did you know that a brighter smile can boost self-esteem and confidence? Many people believe so, which is why they invest in whitening. When you feel more confident about your smile, it can reflect on how you carry yourself and interact with others. The first thing people notice about you is your smile. When you walk into a room, it’s the first thing they look at and usually the last. Having pearly white teeth is not only healthy for your gums but also makes you feel more confident when talking to others. If you are looking to make yourself feel better about yourself, whitening your teeth can be an effective way of boosting self-esteem and confidence in social situations where smiling often occurs, such as work or school.
You'll see results after just one session
If you’re looking for a quick way to brighten your smile, teeth whitening is an easy solution. You can typically see results after just one session! Unlike other methods of whitening, like over-the-counter products, professional teeth whitening does not damage tooth enamel. Our teeth whitening services are always performed by licensed dentists and hygienists who know the proper dosages and how long it takes to reach maximum brightness. The procedure can be done in one sitting or over several sessions, depending on the severity of tooth discoloration. For best results, avoid coffee, tea, and red wine for at least 24 hours before your appointment!
Teeth whitening can improve the appearance of other dental problems
Not only can professional teeth whitening give you a brighter, whiter smile it can also improve the appearance of other dental problems such as receding gums. In fact, about 70% of people who have their teeth whitened notice an improvement in gum health with just one treatment. Nu Dentistry’s teeth whitening services will help to reduce the appearance of tartar buildup caused by bacteria and plaque on the surface of your gums which is often a major cause for receding or swollen gum lines. The process does not stop at improving your smile, though. Many patients also see a decrease in tooth sensitivity and erosion after having their teeth professionally bleached.
Your smile will look healthier, whiter, and brighter!
Anyone who has ever suffered from the embarrassment of stained teeth knows that professional teeth whitening is a great way to get your life back. You’ll not only be able to smile without feeling self-conscious, but you’ll also have better oral health as well as healthier gums and stronger enamel. With the help of a professional, your smile will look healthier, whiter, and brighter. You’ll feel more confident in social situations and also more comfortable at work. Your confidence will improve because others will notice you more easily.
Why Nu Dentistry is for You
We know that your teeth are one of the first things people notice about you. That’s why we offer professional teeth whitening in our office to give you a smile that makes an impression. Our team is made up of experienced dentists who have been providing quality dental care for over 20 years. They will work with you every step of the way to make sure your visit is comfortable and stress-free. You deserve to feel confident when smiling at others, so let us help get rid of those stains on your teeth and brighten up your life!
Call Nu Dentistry now or book an appointment online!
- Five Reasons to Get Professional Teeth Whitening In Houston, TX
- Cosmetic Dentistry In Houston, TX: What You Need to Know
- Do’s And Don’ts After Your Tooth Filling In Houston, TX
- What You Need To Know About Your Dental Crown In Houston, TX
- The Advantage Of A Gold Dental Crown In Houston, TX
- Cavities 101: The Ins And Outs Of Tooth Decay In Houston, TX
- Porcelain Dental Crown In Houston, TX: Why Patients Love Them
- Treating Tooth Decay: Onlay vs. Inlay In Houston, TX
- What Are The Best Types of Tooth Filling In Houston, TX?
- When Do You Need A Dental Crown In Houston, TX?
- The Ins and Outs of Your Tooth Filling In Houston, TX
- Tooth Filling In Houston, TX: Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens If You Don’t Treat Your Cavity In Houston, TX?
- Temporary Tooth Filling In Houston, TX: Why Do I Need One?
- Deep Cleaning In Houston, TX: Do You Really Need It?
- The 3 Best Materials For A Dental Crown In Houston, TX
- 7 Common Signs You Have A Dental Cavity In Houston, TX
- How To Strengthen Your Tooth Enamel In Houston, TX
- Do You Need To Replace Amalgam Fillings In Houston, TX?
- How A Dentist Fixes Your Decayed Or Broken Tooth In Houston, TX
- The Many Ways A Dentist Uses A Dental Crown In Houston, TX
- Can You Save Your Knocked-Out Missing Teeth In Houston, TX?
- Post-Treatment Care: What To Do After A Root Canal In Houston, TX
- Canker Sore in Houston, TX: Is It A Dental Emergency?
- Foods To Avoid If You Don’t Want A Cracked Or Chipped Tooth In Houston, TX
- Tooth Replacement In Houston, TX: What Are My Options?
- Bleeding Gums In Houston, TX: Causes and Treatments
- The Most Common Causes of Gum Pain In Houston, TX
- Emergency Tooth Extraction: Treating Cavities, Gum Disease, and Wisdom Tooth Impaction
- What Can You Do to Save Your Cracked or Chipped Tooth?
- Why Invisalign in Houston, TX Is the Best Choice For Straightening Teeth
- Why Choose A Periodontist For Dental Implants In Houston, TX?
- The Pros and Cons of Getting a Root Canal in Houston, TX
- Should You Consider Sedation Dentistry in Houston, TX?
- Do I Need Wisdom Teeth Removal in Houston, TX?
- What To Do When You Need Immediate Toothache Relief
Our Office Hours
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
Schedule an Appointment Online
or call: (832) 916-4144
5706 San Felipe St Ste B-300
Houston, TX 77057